Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saved!


Many students came to know Jesus Christ tonight at the event I was speaking at in Atlanta. Before I spoke a college student who was leading a host home this weekend came to me in the back of the auditorium and shared how her junior high girls couldn't stop talking about all the LORD was saying to them this weekend. It is so nice to be encouraged that our labor for the LORD is not in vain! Thank you Jesus! It still gives me goosebumps when I watch students stand unashamedly in a roomfull of hundreds of other students proclaiming their love and newfound devotion to Jesus. My prayer is that the churches involved this weekend would baptize immediately, and faithfully disciple these new believers! I am thankful for this opportunity the Lord has given me to preach Jesus Christ, crucified & resurrected! This weekend I have been reminded about how the LORD is alive and pursuing the hearts of people everywhere. From California to Georgia.

1 comment:

Shawn Stutz said...

Good stuff! Glad to hear the good news from your weekend! Hope you also got some Chick-fil-a or Cracker Barrell - haha!