Saturday, April 19, 2008

From MySpace to Facebook: A coming of age.


In the past 24 hours I have officially begun my Facebook experience. It feels like the first day of Junior High to me. I have officially graduated the 6th grade of Myspace where everyone laughs at really immature jokes, lies about their boring lives, and mass mails  absurd chain letters that say If I really love GOD I will forward the chain letter to 10 of my friends (I guess I missed the chapter in my Bible where Jesus talks about that! Oh darn!!). 
I am now roaming the hallways of Facebook. Unsure of what to do, where to go, or how to be cool but pretending to know exactly what I'm doing.
I must say that it seems like everyone is in the Facebook world except for me. In less than a day I already have almost 60 friends!!! I feel so popular!! This has been a very solid day for my self esteem. Like I'm the cool kid in Junior High who just got a brand new pair of Air Jordans and that really sweet Chicago Bulls Starter Jacket. I'm walking down the hall with my walkman in my ears blasting Vanilla Ice while everyone smiles and says, "Hey look! There's Anson! Check out his cool new Donnie Wahlberg haircut!!" Oh yes..... Facebook is great! I just hope the teachers here are nicer.

TO VISIT MY NEW FACEBOOK PAGE SEE THE LINKS ON THE SIDE OF THE PAGE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you should tell people that you blog everything about your life. Some of it is fairly entertaining... and some of it is just making me hungry.

Anonymous said...

you CRACK me up anSON!!!!
I really do LOVE reading your blogs! I refer (most) of them to
"My Chuckle of the Day!"~~
~~~~~~~~
now..I will check out your
facebook...(wonder what I'm in for on THAT one..lol lol)